TVCA Monthly Meeting
The Trailwood Village Community Association (TVCA) Board of Directors holds its monthly meeting at 7PM on the fourth Tuesday of each month (except December) at the Trailwood Village Community Room, 2029 Thousand Pines Drive (at the Trailwood Village Pool). If you would like the approved official minutes of any TVCA meeting or any other information on community matters, please contact Sterling Association Services, Inc.
Upcoming Meeting Dates for 2020:
July 28, 2020 -TVCA BOD Meeting Agenda - Click Here! (Due to social distancing efforts, weather permitting, we will be meeting on the Trailwood pool deck. You must bring your own chair. If the weather is bad, we will move into the community room).
2020 TVCA Annual Meeting - November 3, 2020
The TVCA Annual Meeting is held the 1st Tuesday in November at 7PM in the TVCA Community Room. During the meeting, the TVCA budget for the upcoming year is approved and officers are elected by members of the Board of Directors, per TVCA By-laws. All are encouraged to attend.
Kingwood Community Meetings
Kingwood also has a variety of meetings which meet at regular intervals which address issues that affect the greater Kingwood area and are listed below:
- Kingwood Service Association Parks Committee (meets first Thursday of the month at the South Woodland Hills (SWH) Community Room 7pm)
- Kingwood Service Association Crime & Safety Committee (meets second Wednesday of the month at the SWH Community Room 7pm)
- Kingwood Service Association (meets quarterly at the SWH Community Room 7pm)
- City of Houston Positive Interaction Program (meets take every third Tuesday of each month at Kingwood Church of Christ at 2901 Woodland Hills Drive, 7pm)
- Lake Houston Redevelopment Authority (TIRZ 10) (meets monthly 8am at Kingwood Community Center)
- Kingwood Area Super Neighborhood Council (meets 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7pm at Kingwood Community Center except June and July)