TVCA Monthly Meeting
The Trailwood Village Community Association (TVCA) Board of Directors holds its monthly meeting at 7PM on the fourth Tuesday of each month (except November and December) at the Trailwood Village Community Room, 2029 Thousand Pines Drive (at the Trailwood Village Pool). If you would like the approved official minutes of any TVCA meeting or any other information on community matters, please contact Kingwood Association Management.
Upcoming Meeting Dates for 2023:
2023 TVCA Annual Meeting - November 14, 2023
The TVCA Annual Meeting will be held November 14, 2023. In years past, the annual meeting was held the 1st Tuesday in November at 7PM in the TVCA Community Room, however in 2021 the bylaws were revised to allow the general board elections and the election of board officers to both occur in November of each year. During the annual meeting, the TVCA budget for the upcoming year is approved and officers are elected by members of the Board of Directors, per TVCA By-laws. All are encouraged to attend.
Kingwood Community Meetings
Kingwood also has a variety of meetings which meet at regular intervals which address issues that affect the greater Kingwood area and are listed below:
- Kingwood Service Association Parks Committee (meets first Thursday of the month at the South Woodland Hills (SWH) Community Room 7pm)
- Kingwood Service Association Crime & Safety Committee (meets second Wednesday of the month at the SWH Community Room 7pm)
- Kingwood Service Association (meets quarterly at the SWH Community Room 7pm)
- City of Houston Positive Interaction Program (meets every third Tuesday of each month at Kingwood Church of Christ at 2901 Woodland Hills Drive, 7pm)
- Lake Houston Redevelopment Authority (TIRZ 10) (meets monthly 8am at Kingwood Community Center)
- Kingwood Area Super Neighborhood Council (meets 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7pm at Kingwood Community Center except June and July)