Architectural Control


Anything you do to change the original plans/outline of your house must be approved by the Architectural Control committee. This includes room additions, new roof, new fences, new paint, driveway extension, television reception devices, tree removal (except Trailwood Section 1) and a variety of other activities not listed.  Please review  your deed restrictions for your section, Trailwood By-Laws and City of Houston ordinances prior to submitting your ACC application to Kingwood Association Management (KAM).  Helpful links can be found throughout our website.

Again, please review the village deed restrictions for additional information on general and section specific restrictions.

Please contact Kingwood Association Management (KAM) with any questions about making changes or attend a meeting to discuss proposed changes.

If you are ready to submit your ACC Application you can download it HERE!

Exterior Color Policy

TVCA Approved Colors by Sherwin Williams - *Even if using the same color or an approved color, you must receive approval from KAM.