When is my TVCA Assessment due?
The TVCA Assessment for 2022 is $410.  The 2022 assessment is due January 1, 2022 and considered late after January 31, 2022.  Our assessment has remained the same since 2019 @ $390.  Using quarterly data and the blue-chip consensus forecast of US Consumer Price Index (CPI) that was published on October 10th, 2021 (latest data when 2022 budget was approved) - $390 in January 2019 would buy the same amount of goods as about $426 in January 2022, and $436 in January 2023. Inflation with current leadership/monetary policy will decrease our purchasing power even more over the course of 2022 and beyond.  The TVCA Board of Directors would not only like to maintain the status quo in quality of life in Trailwood and surrounding areas, but to continue to improve our neighborhood for all residents.  The modest increase in assessment for 2022 will be another small step in this pursuit. Please take a moment and also review the 2021 TVCA End of Year Summary - CLICK HERE - to gain a better understanding on how funds were allocated in 2021. 
To pay your 2022 assessment online, have your assessment letter nearby and please go to KAM website and click on C-Pay link. If you do not receive the information via US Mail for whatever reason, it is the TVCA homeowners responsibility to contact KAM to rectify the situation.
Kingwood Association Management (KAM) should be mailing the assessment information along with the following information on or around December 11, 2021:  
1) 2021 End of Year Activity/Project Summary
2) 2022 TVCA Approved Budget
3) Assessment Statement
4) Payment Information
*Pool tag forms were NOT included in the packet, the TVCA BOD is diligently trying to find an alternative method for pool access, such as card readers. 
Where do I get pool tags?
For 2022, the TVCA BOD is diligently working on an alternative method of pool access, for example, card readers that can more easily be updated and track information.  As soon as a course of action is determined, we will post it HERE!  All the information listed below with regards to pool tags is from 2021 and is not current. 
Pool Tag forms were distributed as the last page in your 2021 TVCA assessment letter.  The letters were sent out via USPS the week of December 21, 2020.  If you have not received the letter and associated information, please contact Kingwood Association Management (KAM) ASAP.  Pool tags will not be issued to each individual homeowner until 2021 assessments and any outstanding balances are paid in full.
Pool Tag forms will not be collected at the pool or in the community room as in years past.  Please read the 2021 Pool Tag form distributed by KAM.  Kingwood Community Pool Company employees, aka "Trailwood Pool Lifeguards" or TVCA Board of Directors (volunteers) can not collect money to rectify balances for entrance into the pool complex.   KAM is our new management company and will be handling all matters on behalf of TVCA.  Please contact KAM if you have any questions concerning this or any other issues pertaining to TVCA.
When is the Trailwood Village Community Garage Sale?
It is always the last Saturday in October - 7AM to 2PM.  This year it is on October 30, 2021.  It is suggested to put a balloon on your mailbox so those interested can see from a distance who is participating.  Please be respectful to homeowners while on their respective properties.
Do I have to get approval from TVCA aka, "Trailwood HOA", for making improvements to my property, even though I am using the same exact color and materials?
Yes, anything you do to change the original plans/outline of your house must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). This includes room additions, new roof, new fences, new paint, driveway extension, television reception devices, tree removal (except Trailwood Section 1) and a variety of other activities not listed.  Please review  your deed restrictions for your section, Trailwood By-Laws and City of Houston ordinances prior to submitting your ACC application to Kingwood Association Management (KAM)
When is Heavy Trash Pick-up?
Heavy Trash Pick-up is the same as regular days, Monday or Thursday, put out evening before or morning of pick-up.  Any other questions about our community garbage collection, please go to our garbage collection provider, Best Trash.
What/Where do I get my "K" sticker?
The "K" sticker can be picked up at the KSA office located at 1075 Kingwood Drive, Suite 100 - Open 9AM - 5PM,  Monday thru Friday. The "K" sticker is needed to gain access to all the Kingwood community parks since they are private parks, owned, maintained, and governed by KSA.
How do I report that a streetlight is out?
You will need to contact Centerpoint Energy - click HERE!
How do I contact the police concerning any of the following: prowler/suspicious person, speeding vehicle, car burglaries and thefts, being on vacation, or for reasons causing concern - File an ALERT SLIP with HPD - Click HERE!
Where can I take all these old paint cans, used oil, batteries and electronics?
The City of Houston holds (2) B.O.P.A events a year in Kingwood. Typically one in the spring and one in the fall.  The last event was November 16, 2019. The events take place from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Kingwood METRO Park and Ride located at 3210 W. Lake Houston Parkway.  If you missed the last one, more info can be found HERE!Additionally, the City of Houston Solid Waste Management Department hosts monthly Saturday electronics recycling events from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Kingwood Metro Transit Center on the 1st Saturday of the month located at 3210 West Lake Houston Parkway.
Who do I contact about the following: water or sewer leak, illegal dumping, drainage problems, abandoned building or vehicle or traffic signal or sign?
City of Houston Council Member for District E - Mayor Pro Tem Mr. Dave Martin - He can be reached HERE!  COH Town Hall meeting updates HERE!  
Who are the current elected government officials that represent Trailwood?
Click HERE!