Trailwood Pool - Hours, Policies and Pool Tags
Posted on May 29th, 2020
The Trailwood Village pool, parks, and playgrounds will re-open June 2, 2020.
Tuesday - Thursday: 12p-8p
Friday - Sunday: 12p - 9p
We will be following the temporary rules provided by the Kingwood Community Pool Company:
1. Until further notice, the pool is only open to Trailwood Village residents.
2. Residents are required to sign in their name & arrival time as well as a release waiver (one time). The waiver will be kept on file for future visits.
3. No pool furniture will be provided, but residents may bring their own chairs.
4. While on the pool deck, please respect social distancing measures.
5. Other than families, no groups more than six people.
6. In adherence to Governor Abbott's 25% capacity rule, no more than 60 people will be allowed in the pool complex at one time.
7. Based on previous years' attendance, we do not expect to reach capacity very often, if at all. However, in the event that we do reach capacity, we will implement a two-hour rule. Residents who have been at the pool the longest and more than two hours will be asked to leave (allowing other residents to swim) in a one-in, one-out system.
What: Due to COVID19, the process to acquire your "Pool Tags" aka wristbands, will be different in 2020. Sterling mailed out the forms to ALL Trailwood residents in mid-May 2020 with instructions to every resident in Trailwood Village. The Pool Tags will be distributed to residents who have filled out the form and sent it back to Sterling, no exceptions. Pool Tag forms will not be accepted at the pool in 2020. Identification (such as drivers license or most recent utility bills if drivers license does not have correct address) will be required when picking up "Pool Tags" to demonstrate identity, your residency in Trailwood and/or member of TVCA.
Who: A pre-approved list with corresponding envelopes containing the requested number of "Pool Tags" generated by Sterling will be at the pool.
When: "Pool Tag" distribution will be during regular pool operating hours starting on June 2, 2020. It is a new procedure, to be administered by the lifeguards, so please have patience. If you submitted your form to Sterling between May 15 and June 18, 2020 your pool tags will be at the pool for pick up via the lifeguards. Any pool tag forms submitted on or after June 19, 2020, pool tags will be mailed with an additional $3 processing fee.
Where: Trailwood Pool - Main Entrance to Pool
*Why/Why Not: If you have a complaint or your "Pool Tags" are not available, contact Sterling, the lifeguards will not be settling TVCA disputes between homeowners and Sterling, they need to be keeping our pool safe! If you have an outstanding balance on your TVCA account, you must resolve that with Sterling prior to pickup of pool tags. Trailwood Lifeguards or TVCA Board of Directors (volunteers) can not collect money to rectify balances during "Pool Tag" distribution. Thank you for your understanding during this new process.